Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Part 1: I hate shopping!




*Hesitated* I woke up at 6.10 am and asked myself "should i continue my sleep?" haha
later, I had my breakfast. The clock struck 7.00 am. It's still early and and i asked myself again, "should i continue my sleep?" hee. The truth is, I'm not the night person and i can't sleep t0o much or my head will get dizzy throughout the day.

Then, i switched on my lappy and started watching confessions of a shopaholic. Well, I knew that I'm pretty ketinggalan zaman as the film was published in Feb. (if i wasn't mistaken)
I started at 7. 15 am and i think i would stop by 8 and get prepared myself to Karisma. (there's a talk on scholarship and whatsoever relating to it) and I would continue it when i get back.

I can't help myself from laughing throughout the film. The film was completely hilarious. Things wasn't going as what I've planned as i found that it's already 8.45 am. I asked myself again, should i go there? I would be very late.


My review on COAS:

1. i lyke it. i lyke it. i lyke it. haha. I just feel that i understand what's in Becky's mind. Well, shopping is sth essential in our humans' lives. N0t only humans, but the vampires did shopping t0o. ( An unpredictable effect after reading and watching twilight), hee.

2. I adore the Becky's clothes throughout the film. It was OMG amazing. Not to mention, the shoes, bags and others accessories. I would love if I can wear that kind of clothes; Prada, Kate Spade, Anna Sui, Denny and George. How much they cost eh?

3. Message of the film: i don't believe that there's a particular message from this film but i personally came out thinking that maybe I don't need all of the things that I buy. Uhhu. The problem that Becky encounters (in this film) makes me thinking of disadvantage of shopping. Shopping is necessary but excessive shopping will ruin your life. Credit card is a magic card! but once you're overdraft, you would say it s*ck. Say no to this phrase:
"People who wants to make millions, borrow millions first"
- Rebecca Bloomwood, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan.-
Well, that really makes me hate shopping. I do hate shopping! haha

4. Would i recommend the film? Yes, i definitely recommend COAS especially for the girls. Mmm, I personally think that this film is targeted to the girls out there.
And for the boys, i knew you hate this. Hee. I somehow, really enjoyed this chick flick.

5. Lastly, I don't really think that men hate shopping. They adore shopping more than female, perhaps.
Most men enjoy shopping. What they do not like is having to wait while their wife or GF takes forever to decide what they are going to buy. Men can shop fast. They know what they want, find it and just buy it. Which i think is really contrary with women. Women need to go through a lot of items to decide what is the best looking. So girls, don't ask ur hubby/oppa/ BF to go shopping with you or else, they might kill you. hee

(",)

-I just don't know why I came out of ideas to write about "Shopping" here. I would say that I really want to go shopping! Err, No, I hate shopping. haha.

-Twilight and new m0on are awesome. I just loved them. I've already read the twilight but not the 'new moon'. S0on, perhaps.

-Luke Brandon once said: "She's not my girlfriend. She's not you". xD

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...