Friday, April 8, 2016

of Exams

Exams and students, two inseparable things. I remember one of our lecturers said, when choosing medicine, you can't get tired of exams, you'll encounter exams for the rest of your life, even after you graduated medical school.

I couldn't agree more.

Hurm. It is spring now, which means more daylight and the most critical moment of the year, as always. Final year students will be having their exam next week. and I, a fourth med student will be sitting for exams in less than 3 weeks. No study week guys, we'll will finish our last placement on Friday and exam starts on Monday. Sigh.




These are for my papers:

Medicine- Cardiology, Respiratory, Gastro, Endocrine, Neuro, Renal, Oncology, Geri, Immuno, Rheu, Infectious Disease, Heaem, Palliative...
Emergency Medicine
Dermatology
Opthalmology
Anaesthetics

ENT
Vascular
Urology
Surgical Specialties ie Plastic, Neurosurgery, Breast, Cardiothoracic, Orthopedics

ObsGynae
Paeds

Psychiatry

Forensics Medicine

and 2 OSCEs 

I am not prepared. T.T and still have a few assignments to be submitted.

and yes.. I haven't start collecting data for my research project.. T.T

I'm so stressed out this week and had fever, headache and cold. (I'm on Neonatalogy rotation this week and I couldn't attend any sessions, did not want to infect them with the virals; poor babies)

 I haven't study anything since but sleeping. Feel a lot better now and I guess I should back on the
track. I might not able to finish everything but at least, I try. I try. 


Fourth year is very challenging. We were introduced to everything in 4th year and expected to finish studying for the rotation in a given time. Final year is the year when we have exam, exam and exam. UCC curricular is way different to other universities in Ireland. We have to embrace it.


I want to pass this year. Help me O Allah. Give me strength. I want to graduate as a safe and competent doctor in May 2017, thats in a years time.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...