Sunday, November 6, 2011

Eid-ul Adha

It has been a tough week for me. Alhamdulillah, I managed to get through it. These few days, I keep tune in to “This I Promise You” by N’Sync. Have you guys ever listened to this song? If Yes, you might think that I have been living in the dreamland. I don't know why but it just gives me some sort of soothing ambience. I like the 1st part of the song,

When the visions around you,

Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies
I'll be your strength,
I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone

Because I know He will be always with me. May we remain steadfast in loving Him. Ameen...

Last but not least, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish a very happy and blessed Eid to my beloved family, and friends! To those who are far from sight but close to my heart, I am missing you this Eid. Taqaballahu minni wa minkum.

:)

p/s: We did invited our friends and juniors to celebrate Eid together this morning to liven up the raya. Thanks people for the memory!
Best wishes,
Atikah ~

1 comments:

C said...

tik!!!

eid saeed ya ukhti! kullu sanah wa enti bikheyr..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...