Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dear students of the world


devianart photo



Dear students of the world,

Have you ever imagined yourself in a situation where you failed your exam and you had no other choice except ended up living in 'typical' life. If you haven't, you should try to do it once at least.


In Malay culture, if you flunk schools, getting married is one of a way out for girls. While for men, they usually go and try seeking for jobs especially soldier in hoping to at least get a fixed salary. That is traditional Malay mentality. However, this is exceptional for those who were born with silver spoon in their mouth. They can easily sign up in any private college they want. Now, we can see how significant the money is, in today's education.


As for me, I couldn't ever imagine myself being in such circumstances. I always have alternative plan namely Plan A, Plan B and Plan C but I never include getting married as one of those alternatives. However, this thought hit me in these few days and made me wondering about it. What if I fail to get university offers? Do I have another choices or plans? Would I ended up working as a promoter in any shopping complex for the rest of my life?


It scared me to think about it.

2 comments:

CheCardio said...

we always have a choice... it is just just a matter of choosing it or not... =D

muhammad thaqif said...

just focus on beating IB :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...