Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Looking back

Reminiscing my school days..

SATU

MAAHAD MUHAMMADI PEREMPUAN; I'd never thought to be a student here. But, it'd been my school for 5 years and damn, love it so much. Minggu Tautan Hati, (orientation) was fun. I'm still remember myself at that time; dengan muka yang agak ke-blur-an and how excited I am as a junior.1P1- my 1st class that carved lots of bittersweet memories, I would say everything is 1st time here. 1st time learning how to memorize loads of arabic n islamic subjects. 1st time attending usrah :) That is it, my innocent year as a junior. Ngee


DUA
A new year and a new environment, I was placed in 2P1. Terpisah kelas dengan kawan baik F1. Tapi diketemukan dengan kawan2 baru yang merupakan BFF sehingga ke hari ini :) Getting involved with Dunia IT after having my own lappy. Zaman tu zaman friendster. So, hari hari fs. Phew! Fb still isn't popular at that time. Penilaian Menengah Rendah Ugama (PMRU)- in joie die vivre when the whole class scored 10A. Yeay for 2P1! Got a camera from beloved daddy for 10A :)

TIGA



3P1, thats my class. There're loads of activies this year; badan dakwah, ubkk , BT and getting involved with camps/programme. I'm still obsessed with internet. Ym & friendster were daily routine. Haha. I've written a diary when I was in F3. Notice the bold part xD Betapa ke-budak2- an menulis sebuah diari yang !@#$%^&*. XD The best part is Math Sc Quiz. Ngee :) Alhamdulillah, PMR tidak menghampakan.
EMPAT


Naibah yang baex :) yang kadang kala ponteng kelas disebabkan aktiviti2 di sekolah dan tidak kurangnya dengan malas. Loser me! Masih termegah2 dengan PMR. Leka dengan dunia sendiri. More worse, friendship conflict and exams. 24 subjects to study. Addmath yang =.= Berulang alik ke hospital menjadi rutin. The unforgettable day, hari terakhir SIJIL MENENGAH UGAMA (SMU); gembira berakhirnya peperiksaan diganti dengan kesedihan menjadi seorang yatim.

LIMA

Hidup baru, mula melangkah dengan semangat baru. Family, teachers and friends' support make me even stronger. The best year in my school days. 5 Science 1 yang terbaik. wah, rindu cikgu, rindu kawan. Raidah yang baex juga :P, who sometimes got angry. assisted by a taciturn yet innocent naibah.. Bullied *evil laugh* Rindu berkejaran dan berlari2 ke lab semata- mata untuk duduk di kerusi itu. Same thing happened when we're moving to another class. Muahaha. Makan same2 di kantin, tido same2 dalam kelas. Wah, 5SC1 09 terHEBAT.

KARISMA ENGLISH EXPLORER (KEX' 10)

Engaging myself with 3 month English Programme while waiting for the announcement of SPM result. I learned so much things and enjoyed so much fun. Ohanna, nobody will left behind: that's us. Time flew so fast, it ended a day before the result came out.

SPM result 's announced. Alhamdulillah for those;
1. Matriculation: Kedah Matriculation College (KMK)2. IPTA: Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM), Tamhidi Perubatan3. Scholarships:- #1. Biasiswa 1 M'sia (JAKIM) #2. Japanese Associate Degree(JAD) #3. PILN 2010 (MARA)
dan x kurangnya rejection yang diterima. Didn't make it even for interview;
UEMKhazanahPetronas


Even, the course that I applied for those scholarship isn't my interest. All for engineering. (ok, nak sedapkan ati je, LOL)
WHAT's NEXT? Notice my capital

So scared to enter a new phase of life =.=

4 comments:

Unknown said...

agreed.
as we grow older,time travels faster than the speed of light.
haish ....

AtikAh said...

yep, definitely
faster than 3x10^8

ani said...

nice!!~

gmb jame jakpa..jughuh gilo..
hahaha

AtikAh said...

hehe.
muka2 innocent belako.
tapi xbyk sgt gmbar2 lame.
ile coz duk dlm lappy lame..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...