Saturday, May 22, 2010

bee

Hye there. There're lots of stories to tell and the pressure is still ON! Haih. This week is the busiest week for me. The first 3 days, I was engaged with driving class. hoho. Last wednesday was the JPJ test and alhamdulillah, I managed to get P license. Yippie. Thanks a bunch abe har; my tutor and abe JPJ as well. Eheh. I'm quite elated. Btw, I met lots supportive friends there and thanks a lot, girls. Will b missing u all. Good luck for the upcoming JPJ test, which's on 27th- Kak Azi, Nora.

Moving on to the scholarship thingy.. On Wednesday, a JAKIM officer did call me; asked me to sent offer letter from university in Egypt. I was like ><. And after telling him my situation, he advise me to apply straight to Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT),
instead of applying with any agents as it's safer. I've called soo many agencies n asked them bout this stuff namely YIK, ITNM, KPT, and KLN. Mountains of problems came. but still, i didn't give up. However, I need to enroll university first to be on the safe side.

Thursday's another bustle day. I went to hospital for med check ups, pejabat hasil for duty stamping, banks and wisma; passport and bla bla. Gosh. Everything is last min preparation. The worse part is another problem came, and that thingy force me to stop thinking bout Egypt. Well, I don't have enough time to handle it as I'll be in university soon. I've been in sombre for the whole night. =.=

Yesterday (Friday), I packed all the stuffs to be brought to university. I've emptied of wardrobe and got all the important things. At 4pm, I checked MARA PILN result and luckily I was in. I'm speechless; don't know whether I'm happy or not. But this means I don't need to enroll IPTA. Yeay for that but then..

mama said that she's really happy if i go 2 Egypt. CONFUSE~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...