Wednesday, June 25, 2008

i did it again~!

i did it again~!!
careless l0l

it was last night when i...
hard t0 describe,,
really an embarrasing m0ment,, huh
c0ver2 jer rr,, isk
today is the last day of usrah for f3
as a naqibat,, i tried 2 d0 s0me interestin' activities 4 da juni0rs,, huu
n i had t0 c0nduct my usrah al0ne as my fren didn't attend sch0ol
erk,, 0nce again~
s0,, i decided t0 d0 a farewell feast>> a simple 0ne,, i supp0se
juz ch0c cake,, d0nuts,, huu
n s0me sweets,,
we discussed a few t0pics,,
0ne 0f them is s0lat,,
br blaja psi td psl syak dlm solat neyhs,, huu
alhamdulillah yg basic di0rg tahu,,
juz sstgh pkr jerr,,
n ade yg still rgu2,,
byk gop y0 ty,, naseb bek ustzh br ngaja,,
as a seni0r,, kn rr xplain bt0l2,,
n xse pl0p bw ajrn ssat,,
i tried my best
then,, bg teka teki,,
psl2 sjrah islam ,, psl sc n tech n s0methin'
i h0pe they enj0yed it t0 the fullest,,
n s0me 0f them asked me b0ut b0ys, l0ve n c0uple,,isk3,,
f0rm 3,, bese rr tue,,
tried 2 understand their feelin'
it t0ok l0ts 0f time 2 explain these
4.40 pm,, d0ne~
waiting 4 my sis in fr0nt 0f bsn,,
kpla da mmusing2 niess,, letey,,
5.00 pm,, still xmai agiss,,
s0,, i headed 2 mydin
have 2 buy s0methin' 4 my class,,
fuhh,, py rmai,,
tp last2 kuar blik,,
line nt0k byr 2 pnjg sgt,,
it might take a l0ng time
half an h0ur ,, i supp0se
5.30,, h0me sweet h0me~!!
ok ,,
cya later


i used t0 hate 'tik',,
luv it n0w,,

s0unds great s0metimes
huu,,
br blaja td:

Narrated 'Aisha:

(That she said), "O Allah's Apostle! We consider Jihad as the best deed. Should we not fight in Allah's Cause?" He said, "The best Jihad (for women) is Hajj-Mabrur (i.e. Hajj which is done according to the Prophet's tradition and is accepted by Allah)." al-hadis



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...