Sunday, April 21, 2013

Denial and Exam

Yesterday, my foster sister back in Indonesia contacted me. It has been a long time, really. I went there for humanity project on 2011 and we just updated each other once or twice only since our last meeting. I just knew she quit her school because of financial problems. I couldn't help from crying knowing that some people are struggling just to study.


So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
-Ar-rahman-

I admit that I sometimes complained that studying medicine is difficult, especially when you need to go through a thousand page lectures notes for just a module, classes from 9 to 5, etc. But what do I get from complaining? Nothing.So just look at the bright side. Anyway, there're only 2 weeks away before I sat for my final exam. The feeling is all mixed up. I'm scared for sure, but inshaAllah I will make it.


Stay focus and stay strong.

Love,
Atikah

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...