Thursday, August 16, 2012

Post Rejection

source

Alhamdulillah, I am recovering. The 'Q & A' session are really popular right now. I guess, it'll reach its peak during this Eid. To be honest, I'm just OK with it but some people keep asking, "are you okay?", thus making me Not OK. Teehee. 


Anyway, I just received emails and I got two offers for Medicine; National University of Galway, Ireland- AUCMS twinning programme AND USM-KLE, India (full course). I don't know which one should I choose. Any opinion fellow readers?

On a different note, I found two beautifully-written pieces of words:

“Attach your heart to God and you will never be let down.” – Imam Zaid Shakir

“When I cry or lose or bruise, so long as I am still alive, nothing is ultimate. So long as there is still a tomorrow, a next moment, there is hope, there is change, there is redemption. What is lost, is not lost forever.” – Yasmin Mogahed

p/s: I still can go to the UK if I change the course. University College London for Biotechnology. Still, I don't think I'll.

6 comments:

miss nureen said...

bilo dpt tau ni tik? after u called me td ko?
come n join me tik! ^_^

Ros Amanina Raziki said...

salam atiqah...yg AUCMS tuh, dah blh tahu ke uni mne kte pegi? ke atiqah based on mse yg group interview tu??
btw, congratz!

CheCardio said...

consider the primary reason u're studying then.. it'll be easier. if u're studying to be an awesome doc, then choose 'that'. if u just wanna have a glimpse of overseas, choose 'that' instead.. but really, if u're there for Him, then any choice would have been great. juz a thought. aman.

AtikAh said...

nureen: yup, right after I called you this evening.


ros: yup, based on the Skype interview.


checardio: thanks. I appreciate that

thesoldier said...

perghhh.. galway? pengsan sekejap.

better tanya seniors from both unis. baru clear apa yg kau nak. sebab dua2 sgt lain baik dari akademik/life-style. btw, sgt setuju dgn checardiox. :)

ps: kalau kau pilih usm-kle, insyaallah ada ain dgn aku. bonus. hehe...

izxfar said...

Alhamdulillah and Congratz for those offers... Again, it's decision time...

Technically, you can do the Pros and Cons. Yet, you should also consider your dreams, which is your future target. The most important things here, is no regrets after choosing. Plus, Istikharah Prayer is the most recommended in ISLAM...

Hope these will help... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...