Monday, September 13, 2010

It's just not the same anymore..


I just don't know why I love this so much. I keep playing this on my MP3 for thousand times. It seems like I'm in love and heartbroken. But of course that's no true. Tehee. Yiruma's very good. I mean, he's very very very good. I wish I could play piano someday. Ok, lets wish..


................
I often close my eyesAnd I can see you smile

You reach out for my hand
And then I wake up from my dream
Although your heart is mine
It's hollow inside
I never had your love
And I never willAnd every night I lie awake
Thinking maybe you love me
Like I've always loved you
But how can you love me like I loved you when 
You can't even look me straight in my eyesI've never felt this way
To be so in love
To have someone there Yet feel so alone
Aren't you supposed to be
The one to wipe my tears,
The one to say that you would never leaveThe water calm and still 
My reflection is there and I see you holding me
But then you disappear
All that is left of youbis a memory 
On that only, exists in my dreams
I don't know what hurts you
But I can feel it toobAnd it just hurts so much
To know that I can't do a thing And deep down in my heart
Somehow I just know That no matter whatI'll always love youSo why am I still here in the rain

p/s: it's just not the same anymore. yes it is.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...