Sunday, October 20, 2013

Forgetfulness

Blood test result is out. The next morning, I called my mom and told her my current health situation. She said she could sense my sadness even I kept denying it. Though at that time I just woke up so my voice was kinda different from usual. Hehe. Later at class, during 3 hours lectures, the thoughts about my mom's advice made me cry silently. A few hours later, (after having clinical practice tutorials, some chats with a close friend, baking and cooking session) I, kind of forgot about that. ( in a negative way I mean). But it's better than keep worrying for something unsure, right.

The message that I wanna deliver is that,

“He is only called man (insaan) because of his forgetfulness (nasiyaan), and it is only called the heart (al-qalb) because it changes so rapidly (yataqallib).”- Arabic poem

Sometimes, sense of doom is good for an extend that you'll strive at your best.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...