Monday, December 26, 2011

New Year Countdown

This morning I came across to the newly-created college student council's blog and can't help from kind of, startled me when reading the line "Vacation Is Over and A New Struggle Begins." as if I just woke up from a hundred-years soundly sleep.

I repeat,

Vacation Is Over and A New Struggle Begins.

Still, there's something else that worries me the most.


I wish all of you a Happy New Year! Have a blast, people !

Last and not least, May Allah enliven and enlighten our hearts and grant us closeness to Him. May He make us people who love to worship Him, and through our worship we become close to Him and gain His love. May He make our hearts firm and steadfast on our deen, and grant us strength and bravery in our spiritual struggles. May He guide us to the best decisions and make easy for us the path of khayr [goodness]. Ameen ya Rabb.

Let us write down our new-year resolutions :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...