Tuesday, August 25, 2009

this is the last....

the last depressing post....


"i dont want to wake up 10 years from now, realizing that all i have wrote in this is pretty much fucked up things happen in my life."

- fawwaz aizat-
Shock? sue me then. haha

You're definitely right. i don't want that too. A tough girl- that what i should be.

i don't know how many times I've failed. Ouch.. that really hurts. Surely. But what I'm going to do about it. Crying and sobbing for a whole day? Hey, it's just trial exam! It's not a total failure right. Is it possible to have a perfect life? But, is it a blessing to have a life with no worries, no obstacles? Idk. Well, I'm just me. A girl, who always feels down every time after exam. boring eh?

And never breathe a word about your loss; if, kipling

It is not the end of the world yet. i still have 2 month. (not to mention that how fast it flies)And start from now; Lets berjihad!

“Calling somebody else fat wouldn’t make you any skinnier and calling someone stupid doesn’t make you any smarter, all you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you.”

Just now, i did read a blog about an ex- SPM'09 Batch student. 12A1 and a decent ko-ku still not qualify him to get JPA scholarship. is it just about luck?

Ok, salam ramadhan. kinda late, seyh.

I decide to skip school on 30 August ( this is the twentieth time i skip school. bad girl~). the thing is I'm still in holiday m0od. wanna join me?


p/s: rip Edward Kennedy. i've read it just now here

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...